NEW Delhi!

We are told that there are certain things we can't say on blogs, so I can't tell you that the village is shit or that I hate my roommate Steven Hooker, or post any photos of other people - so the photo of the mens 4 x 400 relay team running naked round the village is also taboo. 

Luckily there is nothing like that to report or post. The village is great and I am having a great time ;-)

Obviously it's damn hot, but I have seemed to adapt from the freezing clutches of a fast approaching English autumn to Indian heat pretty well. I can't enough of this hot weather! We are nice and cool at night and comfortable. 

Had an amazing training session today over hurdles, and with another one tomorrow planned. Very social atmosphere and I'm very excited about the next two weeks... 

More when I can ;-)

bj

Comments

Popular Posts